Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm Going To Africa

Ladies and gentlemen, it's been a rough week here at the Horace Grant Halftime Report. I apologize for the lack of posts (I know all six of you are disappointed) but I am having a Dave Chappelle moment. I'm suffering from writer's block and a lack of motivation. I have several drafts and lots of material to work with but I just can't seem to get it done. Maybe it's because I lost my job, maybe it's because I've been sick, who knows, it could be because Marisa Miller isn't returning my phone calls, but either way, my head is just not in it.

UPDATE:
I just found an orphan 40 oz. Steel Reserve in my refrigerator. Where did it come from? No clue. Why is it there? Destiny. This malt liquor (along with the fifth of Beam) are just what I need to get my swagger back. (Yes, I just said that.) Thank you, oh Hammurabi, God of alcohol. You might've just saved The Report. Check back tomorrow as I plan on making a comeback like Jordan wearing the 45.

No comments: