Saturday, January 31, 2009

Joy In The Midst Of The Storm

After spending my Saturday morning filling up 15 cans of gas and loading up 5 generators to send back to my parents to stay alive, I realized that this ice storm sucks. My hometown was featured on Good Morning America due to the damage all over town (Imagine being on life-support through a 5000 watt generator from Home Depot). It's been a rough and cold week for the area but tomorrow we've got that football game they play between GoDaddy commercials. I don't know about you but I've got my "What The F#%k Blanket" ready to go for a fine weekend of sports. You better believe I'm staying warm while holding a baby and telling a racist joke. I might even read in broad daylight. (Might be the lack of sleep, but, I absolutely love this video.)

[via The Big Lead]

No comments: