Thursday, January 22, 2009

Icing Ankles, Taping Fingers, and Sucking Cock

It's official, I'm going back to high school. After the Perverted Awesomeness of Brittany Sumrall Johnson, I now introduce to you 23 year old Hope Jacoby. Jacoby, an athletic trainer at Tustin High School (Calif.), was arrested on suspicion of oral copulation of a minor and unlawful sex with a minor. This story originally broke out last month but I could not find it anywhere in me to believe it. Now, more details have surfaced as the trial has begun. According to police, "the two had sex in the defendant's car and at her San Jaun Capistrano home on several occassions between Jan 1 and Dec 19 of last year." It is reported that the boy was between 14 - 17 years old. It has not officially been reported that the boy messed up the best thing that will ever happen to him by running his mouth, but, I will go ahead and put that in writing. Unfortunately, the overly friendly athletic trainer is now facing 8 years in prison. What a shame. What a hot piece of shame.

[LA Times: Tustin High School Athletic Trainer Arrested On Sex Charges]

Did anyone's athletic trainer in high school look like this? Maybe I attended the wrong school. Thanks to the worldwide web, I just found a picture of my high school athletic trainer. I know that picture seems too funny to be real but that is 100% real. Could he look any creepier? Laugh it up. I'm pissed.

No comments: