Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Perverted Awesomeness

Brittany Sumrall Johnson is the girl's basketball coach at Kilbourne High School in Louisiana. She is 26 years old and she teaches English. She is married and has one child. Oh yeah, she also enjoys sending messages to her students. Just nice, innocent messages. Ya know, messages to a 14 year old boy asking for sex. Would you like to read one of the messages? Of course you would:

"And oh my gosh did u look hot! I can’t wait 4 u 2 play varsity
(so) we can hook up on the bus on the way hom lol!,”;
“oh yea and in the closet, I so wanted to grab you and pull u in there
and shut that door and take full advantage of you...”;
and “has anyone ever told u that u have a fine ass and body?”

Move over lingerie football, I have a new fantasy: School teacher, school bus, sexual predator, statutory rape, high school basketball. Why didn't anything like this happen to me in high school? And why are people acting like this boy is a victim? He may be a victim of excessive high fiving but in no way, shape, or form is he a victim of lude activity. Hold your head up high kid and make that varsity team. Now, I'm off to find apartments in the Kilbourne school district. I still have a couple of years of high school basketball eligibility left.

[Busted Coverage] **more pictures**

No comments: