Sunday, December 28, 2008

How Bout Them Cowboys?

Dallas (or as I say, the Yankees of the NFL) did exactly what we all expected them to do. They went into Philadelphia for the NFC playoff play-in game and bent over backwards for Brian Dawkins and the Eagles' defense. The Eagles didn't even acknowledge the golden courtesy rule of rape (spitting on the hand) before giving it to the 'Boys in a beatdown. I quit watching in the third quarter after Romo's 17th fumble but I believe that the game ended in the 95-3 range. The only positive for Dallas is that Wade Phillips still has a hot daughter. I don't have a lot to report from the game but I would assume that afterwards Jerry Jones fired someone, T.O. said something selfish, and Tony Romo wore a funny hat. Sorry for the lack of news here but I'm running late for the after party at Andy Reid's son's house. Anybody seen my pipe?

No comments: