Sunday, December 21, 2008

Horace, I was just getting to know you.

Due to intense pressure from our lawyers, we are already dropping the Horace Grant from our name. I'm not happy about this. But, I guess it is better to do it now than later. The last thing we need is a lawsuit over naming rights on top of this subpoena I just received in regard to those three missing hookers in Bardstown. Anyway, I'll leave you now with nearly two weeks of memories from what we all grew to know and love - The Horace Grant Halftime Report

video

1 comment:

Brian said...

I'm not sre if I'm tpying this correctly becasue my rec specs are foggy fromm intens sobbing, but I'm reminded of my favorite prayer to help me gett thru thees hard times and I think it's applicable.
Dear God,
GRANT me the serenity to accept the things I cannnot change
Courage to change the things I can
And wisdom to know the difference.
-Jesus or Horace (same magic powers)
Courage to